Engineered for you, the TSI AeroTrak+ A100-31 airborne particle counter provides the newest features that the contamination-control market needs in a portable particle counter, featuring Data Integrity (including Annex 1), communication options, and an intuitive GUI to significantly reduce the likelihood of user error and to simplify monitoring for environmental contamination.
It features built-in standards for configuration and reports to meet the latest standards driving the market, including ISO 14644-1:2015 cleanrooms and associated controlled environments, ISO 21501-4:2018 calibration standards and EU GMP Annex 1 (2008 & 2022). Operators can generate pass/fail reports as a PDF, via the APC’s onboard printer and the supplied TrakPro™ Lite Secure download software. Multiple particle counter configurations can be conveniently stored and uploaded as needed.
This portable particle counter can be used as a stand-alone instrument or integrated into a facility monitoring system like TSI’s FMS 5. The TSI AeroTrak+ A100-31 complies with all required industry standards.
Features & Benefits:
- One instrument does it all – classify, monitor, filter scan, gas testing and root-cause analysis
- Up to six user-selectable channels ranging from 0.3μm to 10μm
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 L/min) flow rate
- WiFi® enabled connectivity
- 250,000 data records storage capacity
- 2 x USB-A ports, 1 x USB-C port, 1 x Ethernet port
- Highly visible status conditions – LED light bar viewable from 20 metres and through 360°
- User access controls for GMP compliance
- Built-in correction factors for air, nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide ensure accurate compressed gas sampling
- Automated ISO 14644-1 and EU GMP reporting and instrument workflow with included TrakPro™ Lite Secure Software
- Filter test and investigate mode (both audible and visual)
- ISO 21501-4 calibration compliance
- Industry best 5-year laser warranty
- Fit for use in controlled environments – easy to clean, stainless steel housing and connections cover
- Simplify integration into third-party systems with 4-20mA analog particle data output option
- Analog input option allows recording of data from multiple 4-20mA environmental sensors
- Multiple instrument reporting supported by the latest TrakPro™ Lite Secure Software
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing — routine monitoring and investigations
- Semiconductor and/or electronics manufacturing — investigations and size characterisation
- Cleanroom certification — classification, filter testing, and recovery rate