ViGIE 3 VMS is a robust, wireless monitoring solution that gives users the flexibility to view data and react to alarms from any web-enabled PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. ViGIE software runs on most current web browsers, including Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge, and does not require specific software installation. In addition, ViGIE 3 introduces a new iOS app for Apple devices alongside its proven Android app, allowing Apple users to remain in control wherever they are.
ViGIE 3 supports sites, facilities and monitored assets at multiple locations, each with any number of sensors. The cloud-based service provides a flexible ‘pay as you go’ model that easily adapts to changes in the number of facility locations and the quantity and types of sensors.
Remote real-time monitoring of important assets helps you to stay one step ahead by identifying potential issues early. That can reduce equipment downtime, extend the lifespan of assets and minimise the risk of costly repairs and replacements. ViGIE 3 generates alarms when sensor readings move beyond set parameters but will also provide alerts when equipment maintenance is required. It’s a paper-free process that takes place in real time.
ViGIE 3 is the optimum way to maintain visibility of all assets in one place. Or in many places, thanks to the mobile nature of data in the cloud.
- An all-new user interface to give a superior real-time monitoring experience
- New multiple-usage dashboards
- Multi-level smart alarms
- A highly effective notification centre
- New iOS app for Apple device users
- Android app
- Secure database
- Scheduled and automatic reporting
- Full audit trail
- Alarm notification via SMS and email
- Secure user login with defined access and authority levels
- Enables 21CFR part 11 compliance (where required)
- Supports a wide range of sensors for all controlled environments
- Cryo stores
- Temperature-controlled labs
- Environmentally controlled rooms
- Temperature sensors
- Humidity sensors
- Energy meters
- Door contact sensors
- Room pressure sensors
- Differential pressure sensors
- Transport data logger sensors